We are looking for a guest-focused Host to join our team! You will be welcoming guests, seating them in the restaurant, and helping ensure they enjoy an exceptional experience.
You are a natural people person who can quickly build rapport with guests and create a welcoming atmosphere. Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple priorities, you rely on your excellent organization and communication skills to bring your best each day for yourself, restaurant staff, and guests.
- Greet guests and seat them at tables or in waiting areas.
- Basic menu knowledge.
- Assign patrons to tables suitable for their needs.
- Inform guests of current promotions and who will be serving them to ensure a smooth handoff to the service staff.
- Manage the flow of guests into the dining and bar areas, provide accurate wait times to incoming guests if appropriate.
- Responsible for hourly bathroom checks.
- General understanding and operation of Waitlist Me app.
- Friendly and guest-focused personality.
- Ability to articulate clear greetings and farewells to guests, as well as being able to understand requests for assistance.
- Ability to clearly communicate guests’ needs to Servers, Managers, etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate on the telephone.
Complete our short application today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
JJ’s Grill is an Arkansas based sports bar and grill with 10 locations across the state.
We were voted as the 3rd Best Bar in America by BarstoolSports and have taken home Best Buffalo Wing 4 of the last 7 years at WingFest.
We strive to create a guest-first experience. If you are interested in joining us, please take a look at our open positions using the filters above.